Wednesday, September 18, 2013



First confession being that I am a Mom-Zilla.My four month old daughter is the absolute apple of my eye - I love her so much ! My husband is an absolutely awesome dad and husband - I am so grateful for him. I think the both of us are doing a great job. Being a first time mum , I suppose I can get sensitive about certain things and perhaps take them too seriously.

What I can't fathom is why at times other mom's are the one's sending jabs. I guess what I could do is "just go with the flow" or "let them be" as my more experienced sisters advise. Sometimes you can't always let things go or "be the better person" .   Some people are just plain rude and sometimes it helps to be a bit snarky back.

Parenting is difficult! Rewarding and fun but it is difficult - physically, yes but also emotionally and mentally. So why the hell that instead of being supportive some parents are so judgemental. 



1. It must be hard missing all those special moments every day.

2. I suppose it's smart that you're working. You know, in case your husband leaves you some day.

3. I'm surprised you went back to work. Your husband seems so successful.

4. Your baby will know the nanny better than you

5. I just love my kids too much to leave them during the day.

6. Did you see Dateline? The one with the hidden camera in the day care?

7. I could never let someone else raise my children. But that's just me!

8. I hated my mom because she was never home after school like everyone else's mom.

9. You must feel so guilty.

10. I wish I were as laid-back as you and could just let the housework go
.

—Liz Gumbinner of Mom-101.com, with help from her blog readers





Update : My baba is now 9 months old and she is the most awesome kid ever ( biased because I am her mum) . She also know that I am her mum and the nanny is her nanny and she can say Mom! I still don't like leaving her in the morning and now she is more aware of it but I have to do what I have to do. I just know that when I am home from work that I make an effort to be a more present and "there" and not on Facebook and whatnot.











1 comment:

  1. I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
    An excellent blog.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...