Monday, May 27, 2013

BB is so 2000 and late - CC is the new kid on the block

I've blogged about BB creams before here. The difference between BB and CC creams is subtle–CC generally stands for “color correcting” or "complexion correction" and the products are meant to address issues like redness or sallowness (usually with light-diffusing particles), whereas BB creams are like a light foundations with added skin benefits.



I'm keen to try this latest offering from Clinique. I remember Clinique products since I was a little girl as my sister is a loyal fan and used them religiously.


2 comments:

  1. best orthopedic hospital in karimnagar
    Thanks for posting this informative article. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.
    RENEE HOSPITAL is the leading providers of healthcare in Telangana region and has been serving the community for more than 15 years by providing comprehensive treatment for the patients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
    An excellent blog.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...