Sunday, March 27, 2011

Marie Claire Prix d'Excellence de la Beauté 2011 Event @ Edgars Melrose Arch, 24/03/2011

Graeme Richards


Cranberry Cocktail. After this pic my Blackberry had
one of it's many software meltdowns.
Lovely event at the fabulous Edgars @ Melrose Arch, although I regretted wearing my Fuschia heels, so much waiting and standing around. The yums included artfully wrapped parma ham, sushi, chocolate strawberries, fig and brie spring rolls, yummy chocolate brownies, petit fours and mini roulade.



An old pic of the Fuschia heels. I lost them for a sort time but found them
when I was searching for my passport (which I suspect is where lost socks go). I also suspect
that my Blackberry has sent my entire contact list to this Lost Sock Place which the hubby and
I call "the Political Wilderness" after the whole Thabo Mbeki Debacle but I digress, moving
on . . .

A R250 Gift Card saw me buying Dr Rey's Travel kit! I really want to see what all the hype is about. Said to be on par with Dr Perricone, La Prarie, Guerlain but at Estee Lauder Prices .


Be Jealous : The Awesome Goodie Bag! On the
Multiway Scarf






A travel kit I bought - Dr Rey's new Products

Pretty bag in the background? Should I wait to travel before I use it?
Nah!

OOO-la-la

Love these Clinique products


A list of what goodies came in the bag ... reviews to follow :

  1. CLINIQUE Even Better Skin Tone Correcting moisturizer SPF 20
  2. CLINIQUE long last glosswear SPF 15 in Clearly Pink
  3. CLINIQUE full potential lips plump and shine in Bloomberry
  4. CLARINS Creme Jeunesse des Mains (Hand and Nail Treatment)
  5. CLARINS make-up bag
  6. CLARINS Teint Multi Regenerist Extra Firming Foundation SPF 15 in SAND
  7. CLARINS Doux Nettoyant Gommant Express - One step Exfolaiting cleanser with Orange extract
  8. ELIZABETH ARDEN Eight hour Cream Skin Protectant
  9. BOURJOIS Bio detox organic foundation in dark beige
  10. GUERLAIN ISSIMA Secret Divin Skin perfecting serum
  11. Prevage Advanced Anti-aging Eye Serum
  12. Dr Robert Rey Sensual Solution Severe Line Refine hydro enhance serum with AActive6-Exotics
  13. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
  14. Trind hand repair with Duo-liposomes and Vitamin Complex ACE
  15. CHANEL inimitable intense  Mascara multi-dimensional sophistique.Volume,length,curl,separation in NOIR
  16. GUERLAIN Abeille Royale Youth Serum
  17. LAB SERIES POUCH
  18. LAB SERIES MAX LS Age-less face cream for MEN (for the hubby)
  19. LAB SERIES MAX LS Overnight Renewel Serum (Again for the Hubby)
  20. GUERLAIN Idylle EAU DE PARFUM
  21. GUERLAIN Idylle EAU DE TOILETTE
  22. CHANEL : BLEU de CHANEL Fragrance
  23. COCO MADEMOISELLE EAU de PARFUM
  24. An Edgars pen and Faux Leather Post-it Holder
  25. A Luxurious feeling turquiose multiway wrap
  26. April issue of Marie Claire 
OOOO- La La! Okay let me go try this stuff out :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...