Monday, July 18, 2011

NARS - Orgasm Blush Review

Walking through the amazing Duty Free "mall" at Bangkok's  Suvanabhumi Airport, I was trying to muster all the shopping power I had to finish up the last bit of baht stuffed in my purse. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the rows and rows of fabulous make-up and skin care at one of their awesome megastores.


I gave in to all the twitter hype, I bought the NARS Orgasm Blush. I think I also bought NARS justr because it is NARS and you can't really get it in South Africa

NARS Orgasm makes cheeks blush a perfect pinky-peach flush and subtly highlights with accents of golden shimmer.A soft, sheer pressed highly pigmented powder blush that is universally flattering. NARS Blush offers a range of translucent, natural shades, each with a subtle pink for natural blush undertone, created to highlight the complexion.
Don't be afraid of the gold shimmer, with a light hand it truly is a fantastic highlighter, not at all disco-trashy. Gave me a glamourous yet not over-the top look and it is also suitable for daytime wear.
So if you get a chance to get hold of it - it's a great buy.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...