Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pamper Yourself -part 1 - Decided to split the blog up -easier to read!

Cocktail evening and Open day at the 4 Star Thaba ya Batswana Eco lodge and Spa


Thaba ya Batswana, a gem nestled in the lush Klipriviersberg koppies with it’s absolutely breath-taking views will be the venue for a fabulous open day where I will have the opportunity to show guests the anti-aging and rejuvenating power of Botox, Restylane dermal fillers and the Opalescence Professional Teeth Whitening System. There will be free demos, fabulous discounts and some great prizes. It’s time to get gorgeous!

Beautiful hey? It’s fantastic, even the parking has awesome views – I always take it in when I get out of the car.
I’ll be there from between 16:00 PM and 17:00 PM and from 19:00 onwards I will be doing demos and give-aways. I want to educate people on the safe, non-surgical ways that one can use to enhance their beauty and rejuvenate their look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...