Thursday, January 20, 2011

Babor Luxury Part 1



I can't wait for my facial tomorrow with Michelle from Nailway Hair & Beauty in Glenvista. The salon stocks Dermaplex, DANNÉ Montague-King - Paramedical Skin Revision and the luxurious Babor.It’s been a while since I've had a "relaxing facial" and not a” treatment facial” (peels ) so I'm really looking forward to it.
I’m having the Babor Collagen Biomatrix treatment (R700-R800) courtesy of the Smoogie a.k.a The Husband. I can't wait, one of my sister's had one and said it was fabulous. Look out for the follow up blog post !
http://www.babor.co.za - This is a link to their website where they seem to have a plethora of treatments and products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...