Monday, January 24, 2011

Babor Luxury Part 2 : Collagen Biomatrix Firming and Energizing Facial

Update :It's been three days since the 90-minute Babor facial and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and luxury of just having a facial for the sake of having a facial (not the usual peel and treatment facial).

I was greeted by my friendly therapist, Michelle ,and taken to the cosy treatment rooms. Michelle was chatty but not excessively and knew instinctively when there should be "quiet moments".

  • First I had an oil cleanse
  • Another cleanse
  • An exfoliation scrub and a steam
  • Extractions (ouch!)
  • Cloth mask that was slathered by a warmed/sel-heating masque formulation
  • Then a cold blast of serum
  • Then another mask
  • Then some serum and creme
This was interspersed with light,aerosoled spritzs of Rose Water. Another bonus was that Michelle gave me a much-needed head,neck and shoulder massage while the masks were on.

My skin was ultra-shiny and plumped after the facial but I did break out a bit. The facial was a bit "heavy/rich" for my skin. I think it would be better suited to drier and more mature skins but it was a good experience.

Other treatments that I've had at Nailway Hair & Beauty is the Ultimate Indulgence Dermaplex Chocolate facial which was ultra-relaxing and makes your skin ultra soft. I also purchased their reasonably priced Dermaplex Chocolate Masque when I had that facial (a while back). I love it!

I've also had my hair done there by Tammy. The last was two weeks ago, where I had a treatment and style (big curls!). My sisters usually go for cuts, colours, styles and treatments. The service is friendly and honest, the vibe is lively but upmarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...