Saturday, September 3, 2011

Some interesting face masques - LEADERS CLINIC

I tried these face masques a while ago and have been meaning to blog about them and well . . . better late than never. I came across them at the Dischem and decided to try them.  They're developed in Korea and make some "out-there" promises. The ampoule masques shown consist of a cellulose masque (of excellent quality) soaked in clear,viscous fluid full of the active ingredients. I tried all the masques and I was really impressed with the way my skin looked and felt afterwards - radiant and soft! A quick, gentle,cheap (R35) pick-me-up. As with things like this , to see good results they must be done more than once and on a regular basis. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...