Friday, February 17, 2012

DECLEOR AROMESSENCE ANGELIQUE - A QUICK REVIEW

This serum of Angelica, Camomile, Geranium and Rosemary Essential Oils, with a fine and silky texture, is specially formulated for the daily care of dry skin.
A 100% pure and natural concentrate, it softens, nourishes and the skin feels more toned.



Angelica, Camomile, Geranium and Rosemary Essential Oils
Preservative-free . With no mineral oils .
Colorant-free .

In the morning, before your daily moisturiser, warm 2 drops of AROMESSENCETM ANGELIQUE in the palms of your hands and apply to your cleansed face and neck, by massaging gently.
Then apply gentle but firm pressure to the key facial energy points




Jackie From Rocher beauty gave me a sample of this magical,intensely nourishing oil. It smells divine and aromatic without being over-powering (some may find it "herby"). While it is a rich oil essence it is not greasy but amazingly revitalizing  and soothing. My facial skin feels silky and it's really softening up my elbow and knee skin (bane of my life). Excellent for extremely dry, mature skin as well as normal skin. A bit pricey but worth it 0 wish I could slather it all over my body ( expensive exercise). I will definitely be buying a bottle from Jackie .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...