Friday, November 5, 2010

These are a few of my favourite things . . .

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things


Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things


Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things


When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad


Oh tra-la-la-la THE SOUND OF MUSIC .
The above, besides maybe the kittens, don't ignite the urge within me to burst into a melodic song. Below, however, are items that I absolutely adore.


They can flit in and out of "fashion" but I'll still love them . . . forever. Style is timeless and the Phoenix-like behaviour of what's fashionable - putting a new spin on an already fabulous old look and "what's-in-right-now" is transient. Jackie-Os, Aviators, Levis, Red lips . .  . they are forever.


Gladiators 
I love these - they're comfy,have great ankle support look hot . You can never have too many of these soles of overt sexiness. *sigh* Swoon-worthy!





The Tsarina of Brazen - THE DIOR EXTREME GLADIATOR SANDAL
A definite lust-have

Grecian Dresses and Tops - Your very own Goddess Get-up

Flattering and feminine with a dizzying multitude of styles and versatility of elegant draping - the Grecian dress reigns supreme (that's just my opinion). This is a staple in my wardrobe - it's flowing and graceful lines completely engulfs all other inferior clothes lurking on my hangers.For the past two months I've been wearing  Grecian- inspired tops, skirts and dresses DAILY ( for slouchy days I go with my brother's gifted IRON MAN 2 top). It effortly takes you between a soft and feminine Mighty Aphrodite look  to a a more defined Athena and even a stately Hera . Love Love Love with a capital L.


Sari-inspired


























Love you Shilpa Shetty!





Snake-skin is the new black

Maybe it's not to everyone's taste but I absolutely adore the snake-skin look (faux of course).








Gucci 2011 Spring

I love snake skin.

Cuffs

I have loads of these and I can't stop buying them.


The one with the two knobbly things is actually a watch strap , so you can change up your watch faces.Totally vintage, it's my mum's from back in the day (made in Israel)


Cuff Bling










Smokey eyes and Nude lips

I love this look, need I say more?









Green and Blue eyeshadow


When I was much younger in the days before I had any interest in make-up I used to think that any blue or green eye shadow was hideous but alas I ahve seen the error of my ways now I love it and I have tonnes of blue, green and blue-green eyeshadow and eye pencils. Yey for me!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...