Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Guess what the Beauty Bulletin babes sent me to review - some Balm Balm! Balm Balm Bijou Aromatherapy Bath & Shower Oil Collection (7 X 5ml)





The other products

A better picture


I was so excited to receive my little card from the Post Office because I knew it was something special from the Beauty Bulletin Babes. I ripped open the thick envelop and immediately a burst of amazing scents overwhelmed me and then I saw the packaging - yey! Balm Balm! I was so excited - and I couldn't wait to get started using the products and I have the perfect opportunity next week when the hubby and I spend some much needed time away in Camps Bay. So reviews to follow!

I couldn't wait until the holiday! so I tried it that very day - the first oil I tried was Relax in the shower after gym and before bed. I was out like a light! What an amazing sleep. The next morning I groggily dragged myself to the bathroom and dabbed some Refresh on my pulse points - instant Zing! Wow and I really am the poster child for "not-a-morning-person". Last night I used Recover in the shower after a difficult leg workout and I use Refresh every morning now. It really does make a difference! This morning I tried Detox - I absolutely love lemongrass! My husband was shouting at me and said the oils were invading the house. I was like "whatever" I feel great.They are super potent and the teeny bottle (dynamite does come in small packages) says it should cover 2-3 showers or baths but I'm convinced it could be 4-5. The fabulous frangrance also delicately lingers on your skin afterwards - love it! I'm taking the rest with to soak up the suds in a big tub on holiday. Can't wait!
Glenda Taylor , an aromatherapist, perfumer and natural formulation consultant, founded Balm Balm a 100% organic skincare company in 2005. Balm Balm is the result of Glenda's dream to create an affordable 100% organic skincare range with wide distribution and Soil Association certification. In 2007, Balm Balm won The Soil Association's Organic industry award for Best Organic Beauty and Bodycare product. All paper is used from an approved FSC source (Forest Stewardship Council) and their manufacturer is a Carbon Neutral company.



Everything Balm Balm makes is 100% Organic. Balms are all made from the same five basic ingredients, shea butter, beeswax, sunflower, calendula and jojoba oils. This is a simple oil and wax combination using the most trusted and effective moisturizing ingredients.



The Balm Balm Bijou Aromatherapy Bath & Shower Oil Collection is wonderful little box that slides open to reveal a rainbow of colour and indulgent possibilities. Carefully put together in order to bring you an oil for every mood, these bijou gems should be treasured and savoured. Simply use in your bath or shower to ease your world back on track, or dab onto your pulse points for an instant soothing effect.

This pack contains the following products:

  • Balm Balm Bath & Shower Oil – Balance – 7ml
    Focus and inspire the mind with this lavender and peppermint oil.

  • Balm Balm Bath & Shower Oil – Calm – 7ml
    This comforting sandalwood, patchouli and cedarwood oil will leave you feeling calm.

  • Balm Balm Bath & Shower Oil – Detox – 7ml
    Ginger, lemon and lemon grass work to cleanse the body.

  • Balm Balm Bath & Shower Oil – Indulge – 7ml
    With ylang ylang, patchouli and clary sage, this oil is the ultimate in luxury.

  • Balm Balm Bath & Shower Oil – Recover – 7ml
    Ease aching muscles with tea tree, juniper, black pepper and winter green.

  • Balm Balm Bath & Shower Oil – Refresh – 7ml
    Revive and stimulate your body and mind with mandarin and grapefruit.

  • Balm Balm Bath & Shower Oil – Relax – 7ml
    Release tensions and troubles with this blend of rose, geranium, lavender and ylang ylang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...