Monday, March 5, 2012

Ocean View B+B - Umhlanga Rocks


















Loads of Things to Read

Made sure I found a yellow watermelon when I got back to JHB ( we had them for Breakfast). I found it at the Glenvista Checkers where all many of weird things like Kiwi Berries and Dragon Fruit can be found.




I should have blogged this ages ago - ( a year!) but well I didn't. Whenever we go down to Durbs we usually stay on the Northcoast - Umhlanga and Umhloti on Lagoon Drive , close to the ocean.  This time we went for a BB in the surburbs a bit further away from the Ocean

I like staying at BBs since you get a very "personal-touch" sort of service. Things are easier to customize and it feels like you're "at home" with the benefits of not making anything and cleaning up.

Helen , the lady that runs the BB is extremely firendly and accommodating. Breakfasts were lovely , eaten downstairs on the patio facing the pool and the ocean. I regret not getting a picture of it!

http://www.oceanview-bb.co.za/location.htm   This is the website so go have a look!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...