Sunday, February 20, 2011

Milky Foot Intense Exfoliating foot pad

How do you use it?


1. Wear Milky Foot Intense Exfoliating Foot Pad on both feet after cleansing. Tape with attached double-faced adhesive plastic tape. Press the pad softly together. Suggest putting on socks for optimal absorption and free movement.

2. Soak your feet in the Foot Pad for 45 to 60 minutes. Remove Foot Pad and wash feet with warm water. Dry your feet with towel.

3. Dead skin will be peeling off naturally after five to ten days of use. Automatic peeling effects will start on your feet. Dry your feet. Exfoliating process can last for 3 weeks.

4. If calluses are still present on your feet after the first application, suggest using Milky Foot Intense Exfoliating Foot Pad for one more application.

5. Recommend to repeat the programme every two months to maintain perfect soft skin and smooth feet.

Please do not forcefully remove dead skin when exfoliating process begins. It may damage your skin. Recommend to soak your peeling feet in lukewarm water for better exfoliation.

Ingredients:

Aqua (Pure water), Milk Ferment Filtrate, Ethyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Purified Bamboo Vinegar, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Citrus Acids, Sodium Citrate, Salicylic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Willow Bark Extract/ Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract/ Anthemis Nobills Flower Extract/ Tilia Cordata Flower Extract/ Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract/ chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract/ Hypericum Perforatum Extract/ Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract

Precautions:

Please read the instructions before use and follow the direction carefully.

Please stop using Milky Foot if it irritates your skin. Do not expose to extremely high or low temperature or direct sunlight.

Use Milky Foot Pad immediately after opening it.

Keep out of reach of children. Do not use near flames or fire.

Contents: 25 ml per foot*2

From the list of ingredients you can see that it is packed with alpha and beta hydroxy acids so I expected a good result. While the peeling was not as dramatic as the packaging, there is definitely peeling ( my foot is still peeling!). I also started peeling two days after the application. I've noticed a big difference in my heels and my feet are softer, I will definitely buy this product again and will use it to maintain softer feet. I was thinking of doing it on a monthly basis much like you would for a facial peel.


  My sister bought this product at The Women's Show (The Dome, Northgate) last year (R200) but it had been advertized in numerous magazines and was supposed to be available at Clicks. What a mission to hunt this down - some of the assistants at Clicks hadn't even heard about it. Then by chance last week I passed it in a Dischem aisle (R255) and decided I'd like to try it since my sister and her husband said it worked quite well.




The top of my foot peeling in week 2 after the first application

It does work and your foot does feel softer and smoother but it's not a once off, to get a great result I think it should be done on a monthly basis


UPDATE: 13/04/2011
I had a second stint with the Milky foot on Sunday the 10/04/11. So this is 4 days later and oh my word! I got quite a shock when I saw the extent of peeling . It actually looks like the picture of peeling on the box. It's completely painless but a bit disconcerting when you see large patches of actual layers of the skin of your sole sloughing off. It sounds horrible but my feet look fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...