Monday, February 21, 2011

Philip Kingsley - Quite impressed!


The fantastic Beauty Bulletin Babes sent me some goodies to test out! Woohoo! My Brazilian blowout didn't turn out the way I thought it would which I'm quite sad about, I was thinking I could have spent all that dosh on something else! A weekend away even. *Sigh* Bygones.


So after needing some hair beauty boosting and pampering I was delighted to receive a Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Shampoo and Condtioner and the Elasticizer. I tried them out immediately!
The Verdict : Excellent products, my hair did feel softer and was definitely shinier and looked healthier. They are all great detanglers and I was super pleased that the pesky knot (the one that shows up now and then near the nape of my neck) was obliterated. Today I used some Tresemme just to see how big the difference is. My hair feels so bleh in comparison and definitely not as soft. I'm truly impressed with the Philip Kingsley.





With Elasticizer




Lol, I was in search of a new red lipstick, since I
lost mine from MAC and I couldn't remember what it was called.


Elasticizing


Really love the bottles






After the 1st use of the products.OOOOOh so shiny



No additional styling aids or products, it just
smoothly set into my natural waves





Sorry Bad picture quality, took this with my Blackberry



After the second use. Also I'm not a hair drying maverick, this
is my hair naturaly dried with no hair dryer or Ghd. Also no additional products
were used , just the Philip Kingsley stuff. I'm pretty damn impressed!



Love the flip top squeeze bottle, really
easy to handle





The Beauty Bulletin Bounty (yes,on a yoga mat)



Awesome stuff!



"This great, highly concentrated product is designed to smooth your hair, leaving it incredibly smooth and supple. Philip Kingsley Elasticizer even has an added sunscreen protection.


It’s super moisturising and highly concentrated, smoothing each strand to incredible silkiness. Its elasticising effect improves suppleness, stretchability, strength and shine whilst leaving your hair softer, less brittle, beautifully manageable and lustrous. Elasticizer is the weekly treatment thirst quencher your hair needs to beat dryness." So says the official website 

Directions of use:
•Before shampooing, wet your hair thoroughly.
•Apply Elasticizer in sections throughout your hair.
•Work in with your fingertips, especially at the ends.
•Leave in for 2 to 3 minutes.
•Rinse thoroughly.
•Shampoo and condition as normal.
•For very dry or damaged hair, cover your hair with a plastic cap after applying the Elasticizer and leave it in for 10 minutes



Shampoo and Conditioner
This shampoo and Conditioner for medium textured, wavy hair, gently cleanses and balances the different needs of your roots and ends (i.e. less at roots, more at dry, damaged ends). It helps to deliver the correct balance of moisture to your hair leaving it more manageable and lustrous. Its unique formula contains a natural antistatic conditioning barrier which helps smooth your hair's cuticle to improve combing and condition.
Hair Texture Medium Hair 
Hair Length Short, Long 
Processing None, Little Processing, Regular Processing 
Hair Problem Damaged Hair, Dry Hair, Frizzy Hair, Hair Breakage, Processed Hair 
Hair Profile Cleansing, Detangling, Hydration, Moisture Balancing, Replenishment, Shine, Smoothing
INGREDIENT
BENEFIT
Wheat protein
Strengthens and conditions
Silcione
Improves combing and manageability
Guar hydroxypropyl trimonium chloride
Natural antistatic smoothing conditioning barrier
Anti-oxidant, citric acid
Smoothes cuticle, protects



2 comments:

  1. My mum has good skin. So I just briefly took one of her SKII to use, which I assume is a moisturizer. It's good man I tell you! She gave me a small bottle of eye cream before but the effects weren't that great and I stopped using. But my mum's eye cream is good! I can feel it reacting once I applied it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gillion I looked up SK-II - yes it's a range of skincare - Apparantly Cate Blanchett's choice of skin care!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...