Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I couldn't wait to get my hands on this! Love at first spritz


On Nails -Essie : Fruit Sangria

A bit trigger happy

Body shop -Buy 2 get 1 free promo

Pretty in Pink _R195

So ooh-la-la vintage
This Limited edition vintage-esque shimmer atomizer promises to add some allure  and  charm to your festive party look - it totally delivers! It was love at first site for me - I knew I was going to get it! 
Best if you want to: Create instant glamour with their special edition atomizer that releases a fine shimmery powder to highlight the face, body and hair.
Best for: all skin types
What it is designed to do:
. Light-diffusing particles instantly brighten skin.
Presented a stylish pink atomizer for easy application
It doesn’t matter that this is a Winter collection item - made for the Northern Hemisphere and is perhaps meant to fit in with the imagery of snow and Christmas what- not .It's not at all out of place in the sub-tropics - I can't wait to spritz it at any opportunity I get –snow or no snow
Be careful though , do not over apply as the product spreads and you lose a lot of the shimmer - a little goes a long way. I'm quite happy with the staying power of the soft shimmer particles  and I can't stop looking at my hand that is sparkling delightfully. Woohoo for classy bling - this iridescent, light diffusing shimmer is great for sparkling-up (no such word) your skin and hair
I made a bee-line straight to this product when I got to The Body Shop tonight . Hah! I managed to get to the last solitary tester bottle. . . on the shelf! After completely abusing the tester and Tinkerbell-ing myself  I asked for a bottle because they were hiding them away in the back. Apparently people before had also gone Atomizer- crazy and spritzed the stuff all over the place.
The shimmer is truly captivating, not a gaudy gold but a lovely silvery pink. The atomizer is easy to use although I expected a bigger bottle. Fine mists of fantasia spritz out. Spritz is such a harsh word – they more like enchantingly poof out.  Instant glamour - bring on the festive party season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...