Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So happy that these are trending -have always loved them

I've always wanted to get one of these and I've recently bought two Fascinator-tjies (baby Fascinators). I just couldn't find the right one but I definitely want to get a big ,bold one .



Got something like this






Got something like this
 A fascinator is a fabulous accessory crafted to adorn your hair, but it is so much more than that! It's can be a statement, a frivolous fashion frolic.Fascinators are made from flowers, feathers,lace,beads and amazing imaginations. In the past, they were everyday accessories used by women to draw attention to their hairstyle or to accent their look.  They can be  demure (like my teeny ones), sassy, vintage(one of the teeny ones I have), outrageous or classic.

I'm on the look out for my big,bold one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...