Saturday, April 9, 2011

Nimue Sun-C Spf 20 :Product Spotlight

What does this product do? Broad spectrum sun protection. Humectants retain moisture. Antioxidants protect against harmful effects of free radicals. Reduces visible signs of photo ageing .

It's longlasting and comes in a tinted version. I keep it in the fridge at home so when I apply it it feels cool on my skin. It has no discernable fragrance and it's rich and moisturizing without being greasy, it really is a great quality product. It isn't goopy and doesn't interfere with make-up application I use it on my face ,neck and decollete . Although I've switched back to Bioderma Spf 50/100 or I use my Lamelle Anit-Ox Sunblock from my professional peel kit. This is purely because Nimue is quite pricey and not because of product efficacy or failure and I have access to other products. It's a great product.

Yowza! Damn expensive R330 for a sunscreen (compared to Bioderma's Spf 100 which I usually use -it's double the price) but I purchased it after my Nimue Chemibrasion. It is an excellent suncreen with the added surface anti-oxidant protection of Vitamin C ester (as an ester it's also more stable )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...