Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter . . . so unbuttery

This product is pretty average and for the price, bleh! I still have some but in retrospect (since using Philip Kingsley and Freeman) I have made a bad buy. The product is difficult to distribute and my hair didn't feel softer or look much better after the treaments (I tried 3 treatments). So I gave up on it. What more can I say, it didn't deliver
 Okay maybe it would have worked better if I used a detangling comb, I felt the texture wasn't right for a hair mask. It was incredibly difficult to evenly spread throughout the hair. I was upset since Body Shop products are usually so fab . It does smell very nice though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...