Friday, April 1, 2011

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT Coconut Body Scrub from The Body Shop

 The scrub is very pricey and I tend to OD on product so it got used up very quickly but I love this scrub, it leaves a lingering, fresh, authentic coconut fragrance in the bathroom after a shower. I love the genuine coconut bits (husks) in the creamy base - so there is substantial exfoliation (although it is not super-scrubby but who wants to scrub their skin away anyway) along with moisturization. The coconut scent is so yummi-licious - it's super addictive

I luuuuuuurve body scrubs and even though I make a lot of my own sugar scrubs I can't resist any body product that has coconut in it. I love the smell. It's made with coconut oil to moisturize and leaves skin feeling silky and smooth . According to product advertising: "Coconut is a scent that conjures up images of relaxing in a tropical paradise. Coconut oil absorbs quickly and easily into your skin, leaving it moisturized and protected without feeling greasy. Salt and Community Traded sugar crystals exfoliate dead skin cells while coconut, sunflower, sweet almond and soy oils condition, moisturize and smooth."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...