Friday, January 20, 2012

Eezy-Peezy Tarts - at least this was not a kitchen disaster. Well more aptly named by me " Lotus Filo tarts with fresh cream,organic berries and organic Rose and Lemongrass Syrup"

Artsy hey




Disturbingly these things look like pairs of boobs- bad choice of Blueberry Placement



So I made these tarts - my chest swells with pride and my head swells with . . .well, pride I suppose. Works of art! (humour me). Fast food Patisserie.  The Filo is store bought , the berries are truly organic but yes I made from scratch the syrups. A rose syrup from the blood - red petals , intoxicatingly fragranced (organically grown) roses that I nicked from my parent's garden and also Lemongrass (lili-cha - we use it in our masala tea) also nicked from the parent's garden. I also used organic " white (it-looked-so-brown), unrefined ,  sugar". My sister Yashmita couldn't stop laughing -she said it was a crazy contradiction as white sugar by definition is refined.


Here is the rose - it smells amazing not loke those roses that have no smell at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...