Tuesday, January 3, 2012

LASHEM Product Review


Love their innovative Double Trouble Mascara! Now you don’t have to choose—use the volume wand for a long and bold voluminous effect and use the length wand to expand your natural lashes. The lengthening fibre mascara helps extend to the tip of the lashes without clumping and doesn’t irritate your eyes. There is also no unpleasant fragrance and I really liked that it didn’t have the primer step that many mascaras have. I often find that the white primer stifles the effect of the mascara (no dramatic black but a goopy grey). Also there was no need to wipe any excess mascara off the wand – I liked the consistency and the fact that it didn’t clump. My lashes didn’t feel heavy or unnatural and looked great. I suppose a plus is that I do have naturally dark lashes. I tried the mascara in rainy conditions as well as in sweltering, comfort-melting conditions – stayed put! Good for everyday wear as well as special events since there are the options of using only one of the wands.

BENEFITS:

  • Define and smooth lashes for an even application without clumps. 
  • Flexible cotton fibres wrap around each lash like a tube to help thicken and curl lashes.
  • Build length for an instant lash extension effect.
  • Nourish and hydrate for longer, thicker, voluptuous lashes. 
  • Volume fibre enhance lash growth for a bolder look. 
  • Formula is easily removed, which is great to use on sensitive and fragile lashes. 

Directions:

For best results, apply the volumizing black mascara first, and then finish with the lengthening fibre black mascara for those Double Trouble lashes

Length

Volume


 I also tried out their dual-patented lash boosting formula that promised to condition those beautiful lashes! This lash boosting product works great on short, brittle and weak lashes. When it comes down to beauty we know it’s all about the eyes. Also works great on eyebrows. Irritation free, prostaglandin free and no prescription needed! I must admit that I haven’t used this as religiously as directed but it came at the right time. After swearing off eyelash extensions and false eyelashes, I decided why not try them again for Cosmedica 2011 but what a disappointment and the eyelash extensions were poorly applied (unlike the first time I’d done it). So many of my own lashes were lost . I was kicking myself! I already had some great natural lashes – why did I have to do that! So I was quite happy that I got review this product shortly after the “lash-fall-out”. I didn’t use it every night but I have been using for about two months. Well , it did seem to make a difference especially in the return of volume to my lashes . I had no eye irritation or any other side effects while using this gel.

My lashes


BENEFITS: 

  • Eyelash boosting formula.
  • Protects your lashes and is designed to help improve the overall condition and appearance of eyelashes. 
  • Specifically formulated to deliver essential proteins, vitamins and rejuvenating ingredients that can nourish the structure of lashes, while adding shine and appearance. 
  • It is ideal for women and men with brittle, weak, thin or short eyelashes. 
  • Helps amplify volume by strengthening and rejuvenating lashes. 
  • Helps promote lash flexibility and durability. 
  • Adds moisture and shine to lashes and improve elasticity. 
  • Can also be used on eyebrow. 
  • Great for lash extension users! Help those broken, brittle lashes. 

Directions:

Apply LASHEM with one gentle continuous stroke across base of lashes. Recommended application is twice daily but you may  also apply once at night. Eyes should be clear of any makeup or cream residue; contact lenses should also be removed.



Ingredients:

PEG -12 Glyceryl Dimyristate
Optimized patented delivery system
PEG -23 Glyceryl Distearate
Soothing properties/reduces redness and irritation
Panthenol
Non-irritating form of Vitamin B, which adds essential moisture
Biotin
Strengthens hair
Camellia Oleifera (green tea) Leaf Extract
Anti-oxidant with soothing properties
Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) Fruit Extract
Calming and hydrating
Hydrolyzed Glycosaminglycans
Increases hydration for optimal performance
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
Reduces porosity to hair shaft, while increasing luster & shine
Vaccinium Macrocarpon (cranberry) Fruit Extract
Super-fruit anti-oxidant protects and nourishes the skin
Lycium Barbarum (goji berry) Fruit Extract
Super-fruit anti-oxidant protects and nourishes the skin
Vitis Vinifera (grapeseed) Extract
Anti-oxidant with healing properties
Allantoin
Skin protectant
Does LASHEM™ contain a "drug" ingredient?
No. All of the ingredients in LASHEM™ are functional cosmetic ingredients that serve a cosmetic purpose. Cosmetic products are not cleared or approved by the FDA. It is the responsibility of the cosmetic manufacturer to substantiate the safety of their product and to verify that their claims are accurate and truthful.

Check out their website for their other products : www.lashem.com
**I have received these products for free (along with a LASHEM branded tote bag). I was in no way paid for this review and the review contains my honest opinions. I had been using the product for two months before writing the review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...